Humans of Execulink: Vanessa Herrington
June 26, 2023 Category: Humans of Execulink
Meet Vanessa Herrington, one of our amazing customer liaisons! Her passion for helping others allows her to identify and trouble shoot customer’s issues to ensure they have the most enjoyable experience possible. Learn about Vanessa’s role at Execulink and her life outside of work!
1. How long have you worked at Execulink and what are your daily activities?
I was hired with Execulink back in 2020 when my son was just brand new, he is now 3 years old. He likes to try on my headset when I am not working – its very adorable! I was hired on as a liaison and have since learned so much in this role.
Coming back from maternity leave just recently, after having my wonderful baby girl, there have been a few changes. However, my co-workers have been able to bring me up to speed on the most current events and we work together daily to help our customers.
2. What do you enjoy most about working at Execulink?
Execulink has a strong customer service atmosphere and is welcoming of all their employees and customers input on whether there is a better way we can make your day awesome. I’ve always appreciated that no one’s voice is unheard and through each day, we all work together to achieve this.
3. Are there any specific skills or strengths that you bring to your role that have contributed to your success?
I came to Execulink with more than 15 years of experience as a technical support worker, beginning in the days of dial up and old school fax machine. It has helped learning along the way as technology evolves. I enjoy helping others, and being able to do what I can to improve other people’s experiences.
4. What’s your favourite way to enjoy the summer?
I love Summer, next to fall this is my favorite time. We enjoy camping and going to fairs and carnivals. We like our downtime at home with our favorite movies and my kids like their games and YouTube of course.
5. What hobbies or interests do you pursue outside of work?
I enjoy scrapbooking and doing little projects around the house. We often take walks and go for ice cream or just be outside. I attend a class on the weekends learning baby sign language. Other than this I stay busy as a Mom!
Rapid Fire – This or That Questions!
- Beach or Pool? Beach preferably.
- Hamburger or Hotdog? Hamburger.
- Friday or Saturday? Saturday.
- Hot or Iced Coffee? No Coffee – never liked the taste.
- Movie or Concert? Gotta go movies on this one!
- Headset or Earbuds? Either.
- Execulink Blue or Green? Blue.
- Music or Podcasts? Music always!
- Facebook or Instagram? Facebook.