How do I change my 4-digit PIN on my Set-Top Box?
The 4-digit pin is used to access your Settings menu and to purchase On Demand and Pay-Per-View programming. It defaults to 0000. Here’s how to change it:
- Press Menu on your remote control, navigate the highlight down to Settings and over to Users. Enter your pin (default is 0000) and press OK.
- Press OK on the circle next to the user you would like to edit the PIN for.
- Navigate down and highlight Edit and press OK.
- Beside PIN enter your current pin.
- Beside New PIN, enter the 4 digits of your new PIN number.
- Enter it again beside Confirm New PIN.
- Navigate down to Submit and press OK.