How do I use the Infobar on my TV guide?
The InfoBar provides quick access to information about the programs that are on now or programs in the past/future.
You can access the Infobar three ways:
- Press Info on your remote control. Press Info again or OK to display the detailed program view.
- Press the Up/Down buttons on your remote control.
- When changing channels using the CH buttons, the Infobar will appear automatically.
Navigate Using the Infobar
- When the Infobar is present on the screen, you can perform the following actions without leaving the channel you are on:
Press OK on the remote to display the expanded info for the current program you are viewing. From here you can record the show, series, and more.
- Navigate to other channels by pressing the Up/Down arrows and press OK to tune to that channel.
- Navigate to past/future programs by pressing the Left/Right arrows. Press OK on the remote to display the expanded info for that program. From here you can do things like set a timer and more.