Add a third person to your call
1. Press the LINK* or FLASH* button to place the first call on hold.
2. Listen for a dial tone and then dial the third person. (Speed call codes may be used if you also have this feature.)
3. When the third person answers, you may talk privately with this person before you make the call three-way.
4. To make the call three-way, press and hold the LINK* or FLASH* button for approximately one second to add the person who is currently on hold to your conversation.
5. Your 3-Way Call is now underway.
If the third person’s line is busy or they don’t answer:
- Press the LINK* or FLASH* button twice to resume your conversation with the person on hold.
Disconnect the third person
- Press the LINK* or FLASH* button and you will now have only the original party on the line. Otherwise, if either of the other two people hang up, you can continue to talk to the one remaining.
* If you don’t have a telephone with a LINK or FLASH button, depress the switch hook for approximately one second.