Power Light On The ATA Is Flashing
A flashing power light on the ATA devices indicates that it is unable to log on to the Internet. Also, this may occur if your Internet connection is not working for any reason, including DSL line sync issues.
1. Check your ATA device’s physical setup and configuration by following the setup instructions.
This will also ensure that a valid login and password has been supplied.
2. Try powercycling all of your equipment (Modem, router and ATA), as a simple powercycle often
resolved most problems. [how to]
3. If you are still unable to resolve the problem, try plugging your computer directly to your DSL
modem and connecting manually. Refer to the setup instructions if necessary.
4. If you are still unable to connect, you may have a DSL line issue. Refer to the Internet Support section of the Support Centre for further assistance.
5. If you are able to connect manually without the ATA, there may be a problem with the ATA. Contact
Technical Support and they can assist you further.